IBIYAYA CLEO Travel System 3-in-1 Pet Stroller
- Fashionable tannin twill fabric
- High quality flat tube frame
- New anti-pinch trolley joints
- Enlarged movable cup storage bag
- Pet Basket/Pet Cart/Pet Car Nest
- Parent-child double-opening canopy, which can be quickly flipped and fixed
- The basket can be folded and stored to a thickness of only 5cm
- Ergonomic multi-section cart handle
- Equipped with automatic car buckle
- The front wheel can be switched between 360-degree rotation and fixed straight running, and the rear wheel suspension system can quickly brake
- The opening upgrades the magnetic buckle and the devil felt to switch quickly, and it is not easy for pets to escape. It is suitable for cats and dogs.
- Equipped with anti-riot punch safety buckle
- The basket is firmly combined with the cart using devil felt and does not slide
- Frame night reflector to protect the safety of going out
- Hard plate support at the bottom of the cockpit, with movable thickened cleaning pad
- The whole car cloth and cleaning pad are removable and washable
- Anti-slip foot pads at the bottom of the basket are not easy to wear and slide
- Storage pockets and storage baskets for multiple storage of fur kids
- Comparing with the SGS standard of baby strollers, no second-hand plastics are used, and the whole car is made of non-toxic materials
- Passed the EU EN1888 stroller test standard
Please read the following notes before placing an order. Thank you very much!
🚨 Upcoming cut-off date and payment deadline: January 29, 2022
🗓 Estimated date of arrival of orders in Manila: second to third week of February 2023 (may change due to Customs delays, port congestion, and shipping line schedule changes)
🇹🇼 All products are 100% genuine products shipped from Taiwan via sea freight.
📦 We will notify you one (1) day before your scheduled delivery date. We deliver orders 1-2 days after we unload our shipment at our warehouse. We ask for your kind understanding for delays that may occur for reasons beyond our control (e.g. delays in Customs releasing, congestion at the Manila Port).
🥮 For Taiwanese delicacies including sun cakes, taro pastries, pineapple cakes, and wife cakes – we purchase these from the store 1-2 days before departure to ensure freshness. These products have a shelf life of 30 days to two months as these contain no preservatives. Specific dates are indicated in the product description.
🍍 Should there be any delays in your order’s arrival, you may receive a product that is nearing its due date, however these are still perfectly safe to consume for at least another week. We ask for your kind understanding for the short shelf life of some of our products and the unpredictability of the current port situation. In case you are not satisfied with our products, please send us a message.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
All products as of now are for preorder. Once your order has arrived, you will be notified via email once your order has been shipped to your address via our local partner couriers.
For orders within Metro Manila, please expect your order to arrive within 3-4 weeks. For provincial addresses, it may take a minimum of 30 days to arrive to your address.
How do I track my order?
Items are via sea freight and estimated shipping schedule is indicated at the beginning of this page. We will message you via email or SMS once items have arrived in Manila and we have scheduled a delivery to your address. Feel free to reach out to us anytime with your order number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org we'll update you on your order's shipping status.
Can I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order, please send us an email at email@example.com if the item has already been placed.
What courier do you use?
For small packages, we use Lalamove within Metro Manila and LBC for provincial addresses.
For large items such as furniture products, we use Transportify for Metro Manila addresses, and a sea freight forwarder for provincial addresses. For provincial addresses, please allow an additional 7-14 days for your order to arrive.
There may be delays in shipping due to the pandemic and there are some provincial locations wherein only LBC branch pick up is allowed. Please make sure to input your complete address to avoid any problems. We also recommend that you check with your local LBC if door to door delivery is allowed for your address. If not, you may instead address your package to the LBC branch nearest you for pickup.
For questions and clarifications regarding shipping and ETAs, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you ship nationwide?
For small items such as homeware and food items, we deliver nationwide. For large furniture items we can ship to most provinces in Visayas and Mindanao, however some areas in Greater Luzon might be unserviceable for door-to-door delivery. If you are in doubt about your delivery area, please send us an email and we'll check possible shipping options for you, or we may also opt to cancel your order.