IBIYAYA Travois Tri-Fold Pet System
- Three-purpose bag/cart/car nest
- Ultra-light detachable cart, the weight of the whole car is only 6.5KG
- The one-hand button can quickly retract the car, the frame can be folded in three and the storage volume is smaller. It can stand on the front/rear floor of the car, and the telescopic rod is attached to easily pull it away.
- The handle is made of soft leather for a more comfortable grip
- Carrying basket parent-child double-opening canopy, equipped with lock zipper and safety buckle, suitable for pets not easy to escape, also suitable for cats
- The movable iron frame support in the cockpit is not easy to collapse, and the detachable and foldable thickness is only 5cm, and the storage does not take up space
- The whole car fabric is removable for washing and cleaning, and there is a removable cleaning pad inside
- Adjustable length of the movable strap, free to convert to hand or shoulder
- Anti-slip foot pads at the bottom of the basket, not easy to slide and wear, use the devil felt in combination with the cart, safe and stable without shaking
- Rear storage pocket and lower storage basket for easy storage of furry items
- Removable cup holder for quick installation
- The front wheel can be switched between 360-degree rotation and fixed straight running, and the rear wheel safety suspension system can quickly brake
- Comparing with the SGS standard of baby strollers, no second-hand plastics are used, and the whole car is made of non-toxic materials
- Passed the EU EN1888 stroller test standard
Please read the following notes before placing an order. Thank you very much!
🚨 Upcoming cut-off date and payment deadline: 6pm of November 19th, 2023
🗓 Estimated date of arrival of orders in Manila: second week of December 2023 (may change due to Customs delays, port congestion, and shipping line schedule changes)
🇹🇼 All products are 100% genuine products shipped from Taiwan via sea freight.
📦 We will notify you one (1) day before your scheduled delivery date. We deliver orders 1-2 days after we unload our shipment at our warehouse. We ask for your kind understanding for delays that may occur for reasons beyond our control (e.g. delays in Customs releasing, congestion at the Manila Port).
🥮 For Taiwanese delicacies including sun cakes, taro pastries, pineapple cakes, and wife cakes – we purchase these from the store 1-2 days before departure to ensure freshness. These products have a shelf life of 30 days to two months as these contain no preservatives. Specific dates are indicated in the product description.
🍍 Should there be any delays in your order’s arrival, you may receive a product that is nearing its due date, however these are still perfectly safe to consume for at least another week. We ask for your kind understanding for the short shelf life of some of our products and the unpredictability of the current port situation. In case you are not satisfied with our products, please send us a message.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
All products as of now are for preorder. Once your order has arrived, you will be notified via email once your order has been shipped to your address via our local partner couriers.
We regularly update our preorder cut-off dates and shipment arrival dates on the top bar of our website and across our social media pages.
For orders within Metro Manila, please expect your order to arrive at an average transit time of 3 weeks upon ordering. For provincial addresses, it may take a minimum of 25 days to arrive to your address.
How do I track my order?
Items are via sea freight and estimated shipping schedule is indicated at the beginning of this page. We will message you via email or SMS once items have arrived in Manila and we have scheduled a delivery to your address. Feel free to reach out to us anytime with your order number via email at email@example.com we'll update you on your order's shipping status.
Can I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if the item has already been placed.
What courier do you use?
For small packages, we use Lalamove within Metro Manila and LBC for provincial addresses.
For large items such as furniture products, we use Transportify for Metro Manila addresses, and a sea freight forwarder for provincial addresses. For provincial addresses, please allow an additional 7-14 days for your order to arrive.
There may be delays in shipping due to the pandemic and there are some provincial locations wherein only LBC branch pick up is allowed. Please make sure to input your complete address to avoid any problems. We also recommend that you check with your local LBC if door to door delivery is allowed for your address. If not, you may instead address your package to the LBC branch nearest you for pickup.
For questions and clarifications regarding shipping and ETAs, kindly email us at email@example.com.
Do you ship nationwide?
For small items such as homeware and food items, we deliver nationwide. For larger, bulkier items we can ship to most provinces in Visayas and Mindanao, however some areas in Greater Luzon might be unserviceable for door-to-door delivery. If you are in doubt about your delivery area, please send us an email and we'll check possible shipping options for you, or we may also opt to cancel your order.