NIID x Urbanature R1 Radiant Urban Sling Bag
The Radiant Urban Sling Pack is the perfect solution for stylishly carrying your daily essentials. It offers more coverage for your items than a tote, yet is less bulky than a backpack.
You never know where the day (or night) might lead, so it’s good to have a bag that can keep up. Get more out of your gear by opting for a bag with the aesthetics and feature set to adapt to changing needs and environments, such as pivoting from work or school settings into outdoor, sport or short travel scenarios.
- Size: 15 cm x 22 cm x 32 cm
- Dedicated compartment for iPad: maximum 12.9'' iPad Pro adaptable
- Up to approx. 6L storage
- Expand horizontally to fit in SLR, drone, switch, GoPro etc.
- Expand vertically to fit in 12'' iPad Pro
- Quick and easy access to the main compartment
- Only one hand operation needed
- Quick-access external storage from both sides of the bag
- Perfect for temporary storage for water bottle and umbrella
- Can be also used as a tech pouch for your portable battery and to charge your gadgets when they are low on juice.
- Designed to be worn both on the left and right side
The Outer layer: Eco-Fabric, water-repellent, matte and soft
Inner Lining: Eco-Textile, soft and high-quality
Over 20 stunning features in one bag
NIID Radiant Urban Sling is designed by Cass Choi, successfully funded on Kickstarter and shipped out to backers last March 2020. Cass Choi is the founder of URBANATURE, an architect designer and a backpack enthusiast. For the past two years, she has been exploring the viable solutions to create the ultimate everyday carry packs using my knowledge about art and science of space.