TOP DRY Dried Garlic clove
- Different from the stereotype of fried snack food in the past ,
- Unique crisp cool taste , people always can not help but eat a few bites again! You can't forget the garlic ! Garlic was originally just a supporting role for each dish ~ Top Dry never think so !
- Garlic is known as the god of health protection, and its nutritional value is higher than that of ginseng. It can be said to be the first health care.
- The garlic after being deep-fried at low temperature and vacuum gives off a thick garlic fragrance.
- The color is golden and full, the taste is crispy and crisp, removes the choking feeling, and retains the natural aroma of garlic.
- The salty aroma makes you one by one, subverting the new way of eating garlic,
- The garlic that you have never eaten before is a brand-new snack to open up your five senses.
- Friends who are afraid of the spicy feeling of garlic, don't miss the garlic, it is unexpected.
- Let everyone know how good garlic is for the human body !
- Now don't worry about peeling too much trouble ! I won't let you just have to deal with the big trouble of garlic !
- Now just open the garlic , a jar full of crispy garlic ! Eat as much as you want ! Definitely let you bite by bite !
- Weight: 45g ± 5% ( per can )
Please read the following notes before placing an order. Thank you very much!
🚨 Upcoming cut-off date and payment deadline: January 29, 2022
🗓 Estimated date of arrival of orders in Manila: second to third week of February 2023 (may change due to Customs delays, port congestion, and shipping line schedule changes)
🇹🇼 All products are 100% genuine products shipped from Taiwan via sea freight.
📦 We will notify you one (1) day before your scheduled delivery date. We deliver orders 1-2 days after we unload our shipment at our warehouse. We ask for your kind understanding for delays that may occur for reasons beyond our control (e.g. delays in Customs releasing, congestion at the Manila Port).
🥮 For Taiwanese delicacies including sun cakes, taro pastries, pineapple cakes, and wife cakes – we purchase these from the store 1-2 days before departure to ensure freshness. These products have a shelf life of 30 days to two months as these contain no preservatives. Specific dates are indicated in the product description.
🍍 Should there be any delays in your order’s arrival, you may receive a product that is nearing its due date, however these are still perfectly safe to consume for at least another week. We ask for your kind understanding for the short shelf life of some of our products and the unpredictability of the current port situation. In case you are not satisfied with our products, please send us a message.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
All products as of now are for preorder. Once your order has arrived, you will be notified via email once your order has been shipped to your address via our local partner couriers.
For orders within Metro Manila, please expect your order to arrive within 3-4 weeks. For provincial addresses, it may take a minimum of 30 days to arrive to your address.
How do I track my order?
Items are via sea freight and estimated shipping schedule is indicated at the beginning of this page. We will message you via email or SMS once items have arrived in Manila and we have scheduled a delivery to your address. Feel free to reach out to us anytime with your order number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org we'll update you on your order's shipping status.
Can I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order, please send us an email at email@example.com if the item has already been placed.
What courier do you use?
For small packages, we use Lalamove within Metro Manila and LBC for provincial addresses.
For large items such as furniture products, we use Transportify for Metro Manila addresses, and a sea freight forwarder for provincial addresses. For provincial addresses, please allow an additional 7-14 days for your order to arrive.
There may be delays in shipping due to the pandemic and there are some provincial locations wherein only LBC branch pick up is allowed. Please make sure to input your complete address to avoid any problems. We also recommend that you check with your local LBC if door to door delivery is allowed for your address. If not, you may instead address your package to the LBC branch nearest you for pickup.
For questions and clarifications regarding shipping and ETAs, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you ship nationwide?
For small items such as homeware and food items, we deliver nationwide. For large furniture items we can ship to most provinces in Visayas and Mindanao, however some areas in Greater Luzon might be unserviceable for door-to-door delivery. If you are in doubt about your delivery area, please send us an email and we'll check possible shipping options for you, or we may also opt to cancel your order.