YI CHANG Goji Berry
- Yichang Biotechnology adheres to the high-efficiency service and high-quality product control, and is trusted by consumers. It has established half a century of experience in Kampo Chinese medicine related businesses. The traditional experience inherits the development of new technologies and uses it in Chinese medicine. Decades of industry contacts and experience, continuous testing and research and development of new products, hoping to expand more possibilities, and pass ISO22000, HACCP international safety certification, it is to uphold the safety of consumers.
net weight, volume or quantity: 200g
Shelf life: 8 months
How to eat wolfberry : eating wolfberry is not only for winter tonic use! The following teach you a few ways to use wolfberry food
1. Goji chrysanthemum fruit tea
*Put the apples and pears into dices, put them in a pot, pour water, and
boil Boil on low heat for 15 minutes, then rinse a little chrysanthemum and wolfberry with water,
add a little rock sugar to the pot and cook for 5 minutes to turn off the heat.
You can also skip the rock sugar, add a little honey after cooking and let it cool a bit!
2. Rock sugar wolfberry white fungus
* After washing the white fungus, soak and tear it into small flowers and put the wolfberry into a pot with water, and the
water will be stuffy after boiling Cook for 30 minutes, (preferably turn off the heat for 30 minutes) and add rock sugar until it melts.
3. Steamed eggs with wolfberry
*Wash the wolfberry first, soak the mushrooms and cut into small cubes, then take a steaming bowl, put the egg and stir evenly.
Then add the wolfberry, shiitake mushrooms, and seasoning together with the egg and stir, add steam Just steam it in the pot until cooked.